Saturday 22 June 2013

Kids baju melayu

This was taken last year. My boy rocking his baju raya carefully sewn with lotsa love by me :).

This year it's going to be Jubah from Makkah. My parents went for umrah earlier this year and got him a pair of adorable jubah. So the whole family is gonna wear jubah for raya.

Anyway.. Pardon my rudeness, it's not even Ramadhan yet and I'm already blogging about what to wear for raya. My apologies :)

So yes, since I've got plenty of time now so I'm taking up tailoring order for those who wishes to custom made their raya pieces. Kids and adult.

For now I only take tailoring job for baju kurung and baju melayu Johor only. 

Charges is rm25/pair.

You can come to my place (shah alam and lembah keramat) if you wish to take new body measurements. Else, you can just currier your fabric along with a sample of baju. 

Anything, call/SMS/whatsapp/viber/line
Fazzy 0123235628

No comments:

Post a Comment